Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Deep Freeze & Boot Times

From: "Bombard, Charles L" <Charles.Bombard () CCV EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:37:05 -0400

We use deepfreeze here. I also use Group policy. Our boot times are not
bad. Our login times are longer than I would like. Our login times can
be linked to the use of Adobe Creative suite. It adds a ton of junk to
the default profile. I would be happy to chat off list if you would
like.

-Charlie

Charles Bombard, GSEC

LAN/Systems Administrator

Community College of Vermont

119 Pearl Street

Burlington, VT 05401

802.657.4234

bombardc () ccv edu

PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the designated
recipient only and may contain privileged, confidential, or otherwise
private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of an email
received in error is prohibited.