Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Deep Freeze & Boot Times

From: Ozzie Paez <ozpaez () SPRYNET COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:37:37 -0700

Daniel,
I worked for a company that had large campus deployments in the Middle East
and they loved it.  It saved them a great deal of support time and our techs
told me that there were few delays.  They looked at various options and
determined that Deep Freeze worked best.
Regards,

Ozzie Paez
SSE/CISSP
SAIC