Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Firewall - Outbound Ports

From: Roger Safian <r-safian () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:56:57 -0600

At 11:01 AM 1/30/2008, Joseph Karam put fingers to keyboard and wrote:
I agree that a proper assessment should be done.  However, I also suggest you download the NSA Router Security
configuration guide.  They have some good recommendations for what to block at a router/firewall level.  A number of
security guides are located at:

<http://www.nsa.gov/snac/downloads_all.cfm>http://www.nsa.gov/snac/downloads_all.cfm

Does anybody know if there are similar guides specifically for Juniper?

--
Roger A. Safian
r-safian () northwestern edu (email) public key available on many key servers.