Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: ipsCA and free .edu certs

From: "Winders, Timothy A" <twinders () SOUTHPLAINSCOLLEGE EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:26:15 -0600

We have been using the ipsCA free cert at South Plains College for a
while.  I have two *.southplainscollege.edu certificates, one generated
for Linux based hosts and one generated for Windows hosts.  I have no
problems with them.

Tim Winders | Associate Dean of Information Technology | South Plains
College