Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Connectivity problems with the US Army

From: "Jamie A. Stapleton" <jstapleton () COMPUTER-BUSINESS COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:27:30 -0500

We have been seeing this in the commercial sector as well.  :(

We have a shipping/moving company that cannot receive mail from
army.mil.

In the beginning they could not send to army.mil either.  However, we
got around this by forwarding everything to the ISP's SMTP server.

We have yet to find anyone with army.mil who can help...