Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Centralized security administration

From: "Hunt,Keith A" <keith () UAKRON EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:40:21 -0400

Hello Bob,

Some really good stuff there. Any idea how much effort to develop the
policies, guidelines, surveys, etc and keep it all up to date?

And would you mind if I used some of it as a guide for something similar
here?

A question about the Level 1 and Level 2 practices: why did physical
security get bumped down to Level 2? I would consider that very basic,
and also one of the easier problems to fix.

--
Keith