Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Centralized security administration

From: Bob Kehr <rskehr () UCDAVIS EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:04:11 -0700

General SysAdmin at our university is very decentralized. The current
approach is "policy" in conjunction with reporting, scanning, and IDS.

http://security.ucdavis.edu/cybersafety.cfm
http://manuals.ucdavis.edu/ppm/310/310-21.htm - note IV.B
http://security.ucdavis.edu/vuln_resources.cfm
http://www.ucop.edu/irc/itlc/sautter/ucd_2005_winner.html