Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: number of IT security staff

From: Theresa M Rowe <rowe () OAKLAND EDU>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:20:55 -0500

Educause has tracked this for the Core Data survey years.
Maybe someone from Educause can respond specifically.  You
can check this out at http://www.educause.edu
Down on the bottom left click on Core Data Service
If your university has not responded, perhaps you can
encourage them to do so (the more respondents, the better).
You can then do a lot with the data.

You can review the summary reports, though - those seem to
be public -Click on 2002 or 2003 Summary Report. Chapter 1
is IT Organization, Staffing and Planning.  You can compare
staffing for yourself.

Theresa