Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: number of IT security staff

From: "Drews, Jane E" <jane-drews () UIOWA EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:07:55 -0600

The University of Iowa has about 30,000 students.  Our dedicated IT
Security staffing includes:

1 - University IT Security Officer
1 - Senior Security Analyst
1 - Security Analyst
.5 - Student Security Analyst

Jane Drews
IT Security Officer
jane-drews () uiowa edu

PS -- I'm interested in the summary results of your survey, Kathy.