Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: A change

From: Marius <wishinet () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:01:47 +0100

That's something between the Iron Curtain and new Digital Curtains. I
agree: people are too fast to blame China, because proxyfing attacks is
too easy to be as specific as many media are. However it seems to be
rather obvious that a "Cyberware" for real doesn't exist, in the media
headlines it dominates.
- Like zero-day. I think if you bundle enough security buzz-words,
that'll cause enough media coverage to make people believe anything
regarding cyberwar, Chinese threats and even zero-day prevention. Maybe
blaming China is simply easier?