Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: A change

From: Parity <pty.err () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:01:24 -0800

From http://soup.rachner.us/post/42213514/Getting-Screwed, my
real-life alter-ego's prediction of roughly what Hillary Clinton is
going to say to China on Thursday:

All of this investment is supposed to give you guys some skin in the
game.  If you prefer the previous arrangement, in which the
"developed" world lures your best and brightest away with its many
comfortable inducements, we can arrange that.

pty

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Moxie Marlinspike