Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Announcing the Zero Day Initiative

From: "Kyle Quest" <Kyle.Quest () networkengines com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:47:34 -0400

What a fancy way to say, "Sell us your exploits".
You got to love how it makes it sound like it's going
to benefit the whole world while in reality it'll benefit only
one company and one company only :-)
C'mon... at least you could have left the marketing mambo jumbo
for the business folks. Why not call it what it really is.
Why hide it behind big words like "Initiative"...
Honesty is the best approach...