Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Music to hack to

From: Michael Silk <michaelslists () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 15:55:01 +1000

The love part didn't bother me that much; the problem was I couldn't
stop thinking about the instant messenger every time she came on
screen.

-- Michael

On 5/19/05, Steve Lord <steve () buyukada co uk> wrote:
Dave Aitel wrote:

So last night I went to see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and they
had a Star Wars preview. I think my favorate scene was the evil guy
getting up from his desk, asking if the Jedi's "were threatening him".
Mayhem ensues! How cool is that? The Darth Vador weblog is awesome -
totally puts another side to the story.
(http://darthside.blogspot.com/) Anyways, it reminded me that whenever
I do exploitation, I always hum the evil theme from Star Wars first.
Does everyone do that? Maybe everyone gets their own song, like
anorexic Bostonian lawyers.

I have been known to put the Star Wars soundtrack (particularly the
track that seems to play whenever Anakin does something evil, such as
when he kills the slavers that take his mum in the second one) - not
being an expert 0day exploit coder, that doesn't happen too often. I do
find myself humming the muppets theme quite often at the moment though
with some stuff I'm currently working on.

Oh, and was I the only one who thought that the hitchiker's guide was
'mostly harmless', except for the whole love thing between dent and
trillian. Everyone I know who's seen it seems to think they ruined it
for different reasons, except for me.

Steve