Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Music to hack to

From: Andre Ludwig <andre.ludwig () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 16:06:05 -0400

Atari Teenage riot, Bomb20, Thev. Corp, ratm, and of course.. Somafm (SA and
GS)...

and im in the tourettes camp as well, man do i curse up a storm ;)

dre

On 5/19/05, Steve Lord <steve () buyukada co uk> wrote:

halvar () gmx de wrote:

being an expert 0day exploit coder, that doesn't happen too often. I
do find myself humming the muppets theme quite often at the moment
though with some stuff I'm currently working on.

Great ! -- I was oftentimes worried about my mental health for humming
the
muppets theme while auditing. It makes sense though: It is very
simple, energetic,
and one of the most "optimistic" themes I've ever heard. Anybody else
humming
the muppets theme ?

Halvar

I've found that I'm using different music for different tasks. The
Muppets theme is definately for sploiting, but recently I was having a
(legitimate, hold harness and everything) pop at an SAP database server
and felt the urge to hum the last bit of ride of the valkyries as I
started pulling data off.

I find that Cradle of filth are probably the best band to do network
testing to IMHO, but you need to ramp up to it first.

Someone pointed out the potential psychological association between
autism and hacking. I don't know about autism or schizophrenia, but I
reckon that I've definately developed tourettes over the past few years
as a result of working in security.

Steve