Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: RE: funny comments from ack IIS6 contest sadmin

From: Jack <jack () rapturesecurity org>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 20:17:29 -0700

On Wed, 18 May 2005 22:24:03 -0y101
Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com> wrote:

So last night I went to see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and they
had a Star Wars preview. I think my favorate scene was the evil guy
getting up from his desk, asking if the Jedi's "were threatening him".
Mayhem ensues! How cool is that? The Darth Vador weblog is awesome -
totally puts another side to the story. (http://darthside.blogspot.com/)
Anyways, it reminded me that whenever I do exploitation, I always hum
the evil theme from Star Wars first. Does everyone do that? Maybe
everyone gets their own song, like anorexic Bostonian lawyers.

I always pictured myself singing stay'in alive backwards, but i dont think
it worked. to quote a towel, i have no idea whats going on.

im going to add my insight here as well;

http://www.photodump.com/direct/justchill/ninja_killed.jpg

of course he doesnt look likely to have iis6, thank god.

... some other stuff ...