Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Dreaming of Summer

From: David Maynor <dave () 0dayspray com>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 18:16:11 -0500

IF you are using something like apt-secure this would not happen. The
chance of owning tons of boxes thru apt-get is slim to none. If i had to
pick a target it would be something like ISS update or SPI Dynamics,
nothing better than owning security tools. As far as windows go, I am
suprised noone has owned this yet. The amount of damage a person could
cause by this is mind blowing. But since we are going this route, why
not own linksys? You troajn every router download to be a DOS
zombie...next to nobody would even realize that firmaware upfgrade is
not knock nasdaq.com offline. I think its just bad to offer
upgrades/updates over the web that are not signed.

--
David Maynor
http://www.0dayspray.com/~dave