Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: new iss stuff

From: sblair () upurbmw us dell com (Steven C. Blair)
Date: Wed, 11 May 1994 00:09:49 -0500

Pat --

I think that until you substansiate your allegations you should keep quiet, or
let the folks making said s/w speak for themselves.

ISS will be purchased by(as well pointed out in the last couple hours) folks
w/o the inclination/abilit/ or time to chase their internal holes. It will also
undoubetly get into what some view as the "wrong hands". How one defines "wrong
hands" I won't even degernate the conversation to, let's just leave it as that.

scb

--
Steven C. Blair
dell computer corp