Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Time For New Security Package? (was Re: new iss stuff)

From: mark () netsys com (Mark)
Date: Tue, 10 May 1994 20:24:27 -0700 (PDT)

I am aware of another (free) package that is being developed by a net.personality
that will be released soon. Im not in a position to divulge any real information
about it, name, person or company but rest assured it's been rated as "better
than iss" anyway. That might be iss 1.0 however. Please dont write me asking
because you wont get a response.

Anyway, as I said, if you want something like ISS with support then buy it.

Just dont tell us if you dont want it. I dont want to know.

Cheers,
Mark
mark () netsys com