Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Spam prevention vs mitigation

From: Mike Saldivar <Mike.Saldivar () usurf usu edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:27:43 +0000

You can recommend a migration to Google Apps or McAfee MX Logic, they both seem to have very good spam filtering.

Or, develop a process whereby anyone who gets spam has their e-mail address changed, and must attend a training class
on How To Not Use Work Email For Anything Besides Work Communication.

-Mike