Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Best firewall appliance

From: Andy Cuff <andy.cuff () securitywizardry com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:16:22 -0800

Paul,
My suggestion would be a Unified Threat Management (UTM)
My personal favourite at this moment are the Fortigate UTM's

Our website is vendor neutral and lists every available security product

We currently have 39 UTM appliances
http://www.securitywizardry.com/index.php/products/Firewalls/UTM.html

28 SOHO firewall appliances
http://www.securitywizardry.com/index.php/products/Firewalls/SOHO-Fwall-Appliances.html

And many more enterprise level devices

If you find any we are missing please add them through the listing portal

Good luck

Andy Cuff
Technical Director
Computer Network Defence Ltd

Web       www.SecurityWizardry.com
email      Andy.Cuff () securitywizardry com