Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to secure pendrive ?

From: "J.Bakshi" <j.bakshi () icmail net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:30:35 +0530

On Thursday 19 Feb 2009 12:16:24 am Javier Reyna wrote:
That's really a lot, I have puppy tinylinux in a 128 mb pendrive, it is
great for some emergencies. and BT in a 1 GB pendrive. 4 GB  for such an
small distro?

Not only the OS itself, but it actually has all the required files which I
required at office and also carry along with me.  Pls understand the headache
of system admin :-)