Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: mail server vulnerability

From: "Atilla Remote Support" <info () atilla dhs org>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:07:46 +0100

Yes, that's what I thought too.

However, I had installed Kerio mailserver once and
I don't know how it was done, but manual telnet
access was not possible and mailserver to
mailserver access was.

Anyway, I wondered if it was possible to protect
this because Praveen wrote it. Seemed strange to
me to, but i'm not an expert so for me it's better
to ask first.:)

Regards,
Richard.