Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to secure pendrive ?

From: Nikhil Wagholikar <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:12:52 +0530

Hi J. Bakshi,

Encrypting entire partition is one of the advanced operations in Linux
filesystem operations.

This link can give you idea about your encryption requirement:
Link: http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Setup-an-Encrypted-Filesystem-42248.shtml

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessment & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence (India) Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Information Security Training Calender:
http://www.niiconsulting.com/services/education/Training%20Calendar.html