Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Spam Solution

From: "Michael Painter" <tvhawaii () shaka com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:11:29 -1000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay"
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 5:16 PM
Subject: Spam Solution

Hi There,

I am just sending an e-mail out there to you all to find thoughts out there on a good Spam solution to possibly use for an enterprise.
Would like to hear positive points and pain points on some solutions  out there from you all if you have the time.

Thanks

My local ISP got tired of dealing with Spam Assassin, Barracuda, Postini, etc. and ~8 months ago moved the whole thing to Google Apps. So far, I can't say a bad thing about it. I kept my same Email address, it's never been "down", very few false positives, 6.5GB of storage, POP/SMTP along with webmail access.
Might be worth a look.

--Michael