Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Spam Solution

From: "Josh Haft" <pacmansyu () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:46:13 -0500

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:16 PM, Jay <jayvanguy () gmail com> wrote:
Hi There,

 I am just sending an e-mail out there to you all to find thoughts out
 there on a good Spam solution to possibly use for an enterprise.
 Would like to hear positive points and pain points on some solutions
 out there from you all if you have the time.

 Thanks

We use Ironmail's CipherTrust to catch spam. It does a pretty good of
catching spam (most users don't get any at all anymore). The web
management interface isn't very intuitive or smooth, but the products'
capabilities and performance is outstanding.