Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Wireless Security

From: "Yousef Syed" <yousef.syed () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:49:50 +0100

Having a CISSP doesn't mean I know everything about Wireless Security,
or that I'm a Network Administrator. Nor does it mean that I'm not
humble enough to ask a question where I don't know something, rather
than make it up as I go along.

I've recognised the risk which is why (among many other things) I
posted the question to the group.

There are many people on this forum that do deal with this sort of
thing and can (and have) post solutions that I wouldn't have come
across.
If everyone on this group with a few letters after their name knew
everything, then it would be a very quiet forum.
:-)

ys