Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Wireless Security

From: "Murda Mcloud" <murdamcloud () bigpond com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 13:07:00 +1000

Absolutely John. However, I wonder if the 'listening' in of network
conversations would be similar to the legal point of not expecting privacy
in a public place. In fact, as far as I am aware, (US I think) you are
allowed to record conversations in public places without prior
consent/knowledge.
Do you think this might apply to the open network we're discussing here?
I'm not sure, I'd have to check...