Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Full Disk Laptop Encryption

From: gjgowey () tmo blackberry net
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:29:09 +0000

I hate to sound like an adobe sales person (I'm not, but I do like their acrobat line of products), but they have a
product that serves as a document policy system.  Check out adobe document center.

Also, I don't like using MAC's for anything including as a computer :-) or a method of what IP/vlan/access a system can
have because pretty much most all NIC's allow you to change their MAC.  Now the 3Com cards on the other hand use crypto
keys stored right in the card.  I'd like to see that spoofed.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.