Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Full Disk Laptop Encryption

From: "Bob Beringer" <bob.beringer () usa net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:12:14 -0400

Meant to be "MAC FDE" == FDE for PowerBook, MacBook Pro's, ect...

That's hilarious.

Always here to please :-)

Data-in-Motion - are you talking about data after it has physically
left your hard drive.  Ie.  e-mail, thumbdrives, network traffic,
etc...

That is pretty nifty.

Absolutely and it can be deployed in a layered approach so that you can keep PointSec for FDE and you could use
TecSec for everything else.

I have found through my excessive blunders in the computing world that have
turned me into the find Computer Nerd that I am today (If you could only "hear" my sarcasm...  ;p)

It is the only honest story that any of us can tell, who have been in this field for a while now ;-)

I'll have to check into the TECSEC.

If you need any support or help, let me know...
My team has very creative ideas, concepts and strategies for getting these things done right and are always happy to
share ideas and concepts with good people :-)

v/r
Bob
+12404756858