Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Value of certifications

From: <lalit.gupta () bt com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:17:47 +0100

Certifications get you through Biodata scanners in HR :)

Once you are through them, then only you are called for interviews.

So, certs are important for career advancement.

On another front, certs give confidence to your employer and client
about your capabilities.

Regards,

Lalit Gupta
CIISA, CISSP, CCNA, MCP, CCE, CNE