Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to stop Admins from sniffing ?

From: "Alice Bryson <abryson () bytefocus com>" <abryson () bytefocus com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:28:40 +0800

hi, there
   Skype connection is encrypted, so it can keep your chat message and call.
   SMTPs, IMAPs and POP3s are encrypted email service, while https is
encrypted web service. you can you them to prevent system
administrators from monitoring you. But if you do that, you must take
care for internet attack by yourself, like phishing, spam, exploit in
email and etc.
   Anyone has good idea of all-in-one or better solution?