Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Trend Micro AV

From: "Michael Price" <MPRICE () trivalentgroup com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:26:56 -0500

I have been recommending this product to my clients for years now and have
yet to find a better easier product to work with.  Patter updates always seem
to be quicker then other products and administration and deployment are about
as easy as it gets.  My only complaint with TM thus far as been their
support, luckily for them the product is good enough where call support is
rarely needed.

Mj