Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Career Choice

From: Kelley <securitylists () inkworkswell com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:59:49 -0500

Richard and others,

Dave is right on. A few years ago, my nephew wanted to go into forensics as well. He got into an OJT program through school, voluntering at first, then taking on a grant-funded part-time position that has helped him in college. As Dave says, they're swamped. I'd add that it's a great networking opportunity.

Good luck and let us know how thing go, if you choose that route.

Kelley

Security awareness and privacy training for today's organizations:
http://www.inkworkswell.com

phone:  +1 (727) 942-9255
e-mail: mailto:kelley () inkworkswell com