Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Masters program for Information Security?

From: "Andre Protas" <aprotas () eeye com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:05:51 -0700

Here's a good starting point:
http://www.defenselink.mil/nii/iasp/schoolsCAEList.htm

The NSA puts out it's CAE (centers of academic excellence).  Most of
these schools have master's programs in Infosec.  I'd stray a bit from
the schools that have a 'commercial' feel, and go more towards those
that have a stronger reputation as a University.  You're more likely to
get a stronger set of tenured professors.

Signed,

Andre Derek Protas
Security Researcher
eEye Digital Security