Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Masters program for Information Security?

From: David Klotz <bucky () speakeasy org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:40:42 -0700 (PDT)

The University of California at Davis, which is on the NSA's list of Centers of
Academic Excellence, has a very good computer security lab.  They don't offer a
MS in IA, but I got my MS in Computer Science there in 2000, and worked in the
SecLab.  Karl Levitt, who was my advisor, has been in info-sec for a long, long
time.  Matt Bishop, also a Prof in the lab, is a frequent speaker at USENIX
technical conferneces, and recently published a very well regarded text book.

Check out the webpage for the lab at:

http://seclab.cs.ucdavis.edu/

and for the department at

http://www.cs.ucdavis.edu/