Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Masters program for Information Security?

From: "Bruno G. San Alejo" <bgonzalez () polar es>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:39:39 +0200

   Hi, take a look at the NSA web. They got some kind of program
where schools affiliate and have a MS in information security (use the
search engine and you'll find it). From the top of my mind I can name:
Iowa State University, Norwich University, and New Jersey Institute
of Technology. There was some of them with on-line programs. Be
carefull about which department actually gives the degree, it maybe
the Computer Science or the Computer Engineering, or even the
Electronic Engineering one.

   Have fun with the search.

Jawbox wrote:

 Hello,

 Does anyone know of an institution offering M.Sc. for Information
 Security/Assurance? Any graduates out there? I'm hoping to find
 one who's curiculum involves both management and technical aspects.

 Much obliged,

 Jawbox

--
Optimism is the content of small men in high places. -- F. Scott
Fitzgerald, "The Crack Up"