Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Mac X-Server Security Questions...

From: Robert Inder <robert () interactive co uk>
Date: 09 Apr 2005 11:24:32 +0100

Brad Berson writes:
    > Subject: RE: Mac X-Server Security Questions...
    > Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:46:05 -0400

    :

    > BTW #2:  ipfw is a joke

Can you (or someone) elaborate on this?

I'm only learning about firewalls, so if you could explain its
weaknesses/inadequacies in simple terms, I'd appreciate it...

    > -Brad

Robert.

--
Robert Inder      Interactive Information,            07770 30 40 52 (general)
07808 492 213     3, Lauriston Gardens,                    0131 229 1052 (fax)

Earn your MS in Information Security ONLINE
Organizations worldwide are in need of highly qualified information security
professionals.  Norwich University is fulfilling this demand with its MS in
Information Security offered online.  Recognized by the NSA as an
academically excellent program, NU offers you the opportunity to earn your
degree without disrupting your home or work life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus_en