Security Basics mailing list archives

IDMS Database...

From: Tuck Wai Chan <cktwai () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:47:33 +0800

Hi list,

I was wondering if anyone has done any security assessment or any for
of assessment on the IDMS database. I know CA has some tools to do
some form of assessment but this is about what I can find on the
Internet.

Anyone came across anything else?

Would appreciate if you all can share some of your thoughts.

Thank you in advance

TW Chan.

Earn your MS in Information Security ONLINE
Organizations worldwide are in need of highly qualified information security
professionals.  Norwich University is fulfilling this demand with its MS in
Information Security offered online.  Recognized by the NSA as an
academically excellent program, NU offers you the opportunity to earn your
degree without disrupting your home or work life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus_en