Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: a tool like nestat

From: Morgan Reed <morgan.s.reed () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:59:59 +1000

You could also try Port Query 2 from microsoft, basically an enhanced
version of netstat, there is also a GUI available for the commandline
tool.

comandline (will wrap):
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=89811747-c74b-4638-a2d5-ac828bdc6983&DisplayLang=en
GUI (will wrap):
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8355e537-1ea6-4569-aabb-f248f4bd91d0&DisplayLang=en

there is also Port Reporter which is a logging service (will wrap):
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=69ba779b-bae9-4243-b9d6-63e62b4bcd2e&DisplayLang=en
Morgan