Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: a tool like nestat

From: "Aditya" <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway technolabs net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:32:20 +0530

how about sysinternals.com tcpmon, however even netstat is also very powerful please see the options in it - aditya

ALD >  -----Original Message-----
ALD >  From: Juan B [mailto:juanbabi () yahoo com]
ALD >  Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 10:40 PM
ALD >  To: security-basics () securityfocus com
ALD >  Subject: a tool like nestat
ALD >
ALD >
ALD >  Hi,
ALD >
ALD >  I know there is a tool more sofisticated than netstat
ALD >
ALD >  that can even show me which file is listening to
ALD >  connections and stuff like that.
ALD >
ALD >  do u know about such tool ?
ALD >
ALD >  thanks
ALD >
ALD >
ALD >
ALD >  __________________________________
ALD >  Do you Yahoo!?
ALD >  New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages!
ALD >  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
ALD >
ALD >  -------------------------------------------------------------
ALD >  --------------
ALD >  Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of
ALD >  our class sizes
ALD >  are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
ALD >  interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the
ALD >  in-demand skills of
ALD >  a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data
ALD >  left behind by
ALD >  fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the
ALD >  source of computer
ALD >  crime and abuse so that it never happens again.
ALD >
ALD >  http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_tr
aining.html

Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)

Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer