Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: a tool like nestat

From: "Tran, Nhon" <Nhon.Tran () logicacmg com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:41:10 +1000

For windows try active ports
http://www.protect-me.com/freeware.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan B [mailto:juanbabi () yahoo com]
Sent: Tuesday, 31 August 2004 3:10 AM
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: a tool like nestat

Hi,

I know there is a tool more sofisticated than netstat

that can even show me which file is listening to connections and stuff like
that.

do u know about such tool ?

thanks

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary
material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to,
retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and
any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.