Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: RE: a tool like nestat

From: Bénoni MARTIN <Benoni.MARTIN () libertis ga>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:25:51 +0100

Yep, -b is with XP Pro...but with the SP2, you are probably with SP1. However, SP2 does not seem reliable enough and
many usual applications does not seem to work well with SP2 ...

Visio from foundstone is quite a good tool, however it does not work under XP :(. I can advice you TCPView (from
www.sysinternals.com I think), or PortReporter(PortRptr.exe from Micro$oft)...

HTH !