Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Windows SUS

From: "Raoul Armfield" <armfield () amnh org>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:07:02 -0400

It is my understanding that if the user logged in at the time of the
scheduled download belongs to the local administrator group, they have
the option to postpone the install.  See the Deploying Microsoft
Software Update Services guide page 47.

SUS_Deployguide_sp1.doc

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/sus/susdeployment.mspx

Raoul