Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Windows SUS

From: Lee Seidman <lseidman () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 13:10:17 -0700 (PDT)

Happy to be able to do something more than just lurk
here and go "wow, I didn't know that."

I find that SUS works really well when you combine it
with some of the software deployment options (for
example, deploying the Windows Media Player 9 and then
sending out the patches using SUS).

--- "Jason R. Johnson" <01johnsonjr () sunraygaming com>
wrote:
I figured it out how to add the template and there
is an option to have it install without prompting
you have to set the schedule in option 4 as Lee
stated

WORKS AWSOME thanks!