Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Windows 2kserver with XP clients - Policies

From: Philip Wagenaar <pb.wagenaar () chello nl>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 23:11:18 +0200

Hi,

On Microsoft technet there is in-depth information in a step-by-step howto
on using Group Policy's to manage your XP Clients. Due to the nature of this
mailinglist I`ll provide you with a link on the how-to regarding securing
and hardening:

http://www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/gtm/securityguidance/articles/sec_win
2000_pro_server_env.mspx

You will have to download the Windows 2000 Security Hardening Guide which
you can find at: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=22380

Philip Wagenaar