Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Which Windows OS is Safest

From: "MARTIN M. Bénoni" <benoni_martin () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:56:52 +0000

Well, I am running Win2K3 since 2 months, and really it seems to be more secure than NT! W2K is quite good, nevertheless! :)

Not only components as IIS 6.0 have been rewrited, but many other tools have been added as the possibility to create server's certificate. No Dr watson all the time...a dream! :)

I've just learned NT's support with the above mail (thanks Seb.! : )) seems to be dropped down...Microsoft gives up releasing NT's patchs all the time ?? :)

Hopefully for hackers, there is still people who do not understand the meanings of "update", "new release", ...