Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Attack jams spy cameras

From: "Jack Owen" <cyb165er () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:53:36 +0000

I really worried... my wireless link go down for 20 or 30 sec some days.
I read about and see that the spy cameras are a short coverage; but i like
hear one expert criteria.

Thanks
Bone

Hi:
I have in my company network one wireless link of 2 km.
802.11b 11MBps link is alive all the day, transfer mail, messengers,
files sharing, web access, all services of my LAN.
I need to know how the Attack jams spy cameras may affect this link in
my network.
Maybe intercepting the link in the Fresnel Zone (is to up in my case)
¿?
Can explain me please.

Thanks to all in advanced.
Bone

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization. Visit us at: http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html