Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: hunt tool

From: "Jorge Garcia" <anarkophobia () linuxmail org>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 02:52:14 +0800

the program i really need is ttysnoop or ttywatcher but ttywatcher is for solaris only.
whit ttysnoop im having the following problem
whwn i try to snoop any of my useres tty the program ask me for a snoop password but it dosent accept my password, this
is maybe im running ttysnoop in a chroot jail or maybe not , really i dont know, please help me
sh-2.05# ttysnoop ttyp1
Connected to ttyp1 snoop server...
Ctrl+'\' (ASCII 28) to suspend, Ctrl+'-' (ASCII 31) to terminate.
Snoop password:
Password incorrect.

Back at local tty.
sh-2.05#