Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: WinXP Admin login

From: "Stephen Glenn" <praetorian () mistral co uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:13:55 -0000

If you find this happening a lot I would recommend using CIA Commander.
This tool allows you to change any user's password incl. the admin one.
It also lets you save off the old account info first which can be
reloaded later if necessary thus restoring the old passowrd. Browse for
it on google.

Rgs

Stephen