Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Digital Evidence Question - What is an effective Windows hard -disk search tool?

From: Bob Walker <bobwalker8 () comcast net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:09:52 -0500

Greetings All,

I really have to jump in in the middle of this one(threads included, for
contextual reference).  OnTrack's Data Recovery utility (cost: $200) is
an excellent tool for recovering data from lost partitions, formatted
drives, deleted files, etc.  I work in a small computer shop, and this
has saved my backside several times already.

Regards
Bob